Healthcare Assistant - HCA
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Cardiff, WalesVale of Glamorgan, Wales|
|Sector||HCAsHCAs - CommunityHCAs - General HealthcareHCAs - Learning DisabilitiesHCAs - Mental Health|
Mofor Care Solutions is recruiting Healthcare Assistants (HCA) to work within the NHS / Private Hospitals in Cardiff and Vale.
We are dedicated to providing a flexible and highly rewarding job schedule, and a dedicated team available 24/7 to provide all necessary support.
· A minimum of 6 (six) months recent UK NHS hospital's and private hospitals
· DBS Update service or willing to undertake DBS Check
· Immunity results (for Hep B & Titre levels, Measles, Rubella, Varicella and BCG) or willing to undertake
· 2 Clinical references
Benefits Package Include:
· Shifts to suit your availability
· Weekly pay
· Fast registration
· Experienced recruitment consultants
· Free mandatory training
· Holiday pay
· Generous referral scheme
· Competitive Rates of Pay of £11.25 - £20 per hour.
Mofor Care Solutions is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.
For more details on this job, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org call: 0247 666 2800.