HCA - DOMICILIARY
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Part TimeTemporary / Contract|
|Area||West Midlands, England|
|Sector||HCAs - CommunityHCAs - General HealthcareHCAs - Learning DisabilitiesHCAs - Mental Health|
|Salary||£8.00 to £10.00 p/h|
Mofor Solutions Ltd is pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for Health Care Assistants in Nuneaton, Coventry and Rugby to join our expanding Domiciliary Care Business. Experience preferred but not essential as full training is provided.
We provide practical support to the elderly, children and/or people with physical or learning disabilities in their own homes enabling them to live independently in their local community.
We have excellent training facilities and friendly office support. Hours negotiable between 7am – 10.30pm, 7 days a week, but must be able to work alternate weekends.
- Great rates of pay
- Mileage paid
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) for full time employees
- The opportunity to gain vocational qualifications
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Have access to own transport and hold a full driving licence.
- Provide an enhanced disclosure (CRB) cost to be met by applicant
- Be prepared to undertake on-going training as part of their Personal Development
Coventry, Nuneaton & Bedworth and Rugby.